AltaMed Food & Wine Festival 2019 Registration
This year, AltaMed is celebrating 50 years of service and commitment to Quality Care Without Exception. Since 1969 AltaMed's vision, to be the leading community based provider of quality health care and human services, has carried the organization through the ever-changing health care landscape.
As a Restaurant, Winery or Beverage supplier, you have many choices of festivals to attend. We're hoping you'll consider one or both of our annual Food and Wine Tasting events which help so many in our community.
East LA Meets Napa will be held at L.A. Live in Downtown Los Angeles on Friday, July 26, 2019.
OC Meets Napa will be held at the Mission San Juan Capistrano on Saturday, July 27, 2019.
Both of these events sellout every year and provide exceptional visibility and brand exposure.
Your participation includes:
- Wineries and Restaurants promoted on event website with link to your website
- Restaurant, Wineries and Wines promoted on the AltaMed Festival mobile app
- Brand signage
- Media support and branding
- Restaurant stations equipped with two chafing dishes, two serving utensils, plates and napkins
- Winery stations equipped with cocktail napkins, wine glasses, ice, ice buckets, dump buckets and water
- Grill, griddle, or deep fryer (first come-first served)
- Two 6 foot rectangular tables and linens
- Four (4) wristbands for restaurant working staff to access booth
- Two (2) wristbands for winery working staff to access booth