Breckenridge Wine Classic 2020
The Breckenridge Wine Classic is a must-attend wine experience in Colorado. Over 3,000 attendees will travel to the resort destination of Breckenridge, Colorado to experience a long weekend of domestic and international wine tastings, outdoor and educational seminars, and gourmet cuisine.
As a winery representative or supplier, you've got many choices of festivals to attend. We hope to provde a number of incentives to keep Breckenridge Wine Classic at the top of your list. Included in your registration:
- Local retail partner Basecamp Wine & Spirits, with post-event sales opportunity
- Pouring space/table at the Signature Tasting events (Stroll Breck, The Grand Tasting)
- VIP hour at the Grand Tasting featuring an elite audience seeking new wine selections, as well as Restaurant/Industry Representatives. Restaurant buyers and local owners will be given free event passes to attend, giving you opportunity to interact directly at the event.
- 2 pouring passes for the weekend
- Winery promoted on BreckenridgeWineClassic.com with link to your website
- Wines promoted on the BWC mobile app
- Listing in the Wine Festival Tasting Guide (2,000 copies distributored over the weekend)
- Opportunity to be a seminar speaker and/or have your wines showcased during a seminar
- Preferred lodging rates for BWC wineries
- BWC is focused on delivering wine and food enthusiasts with the purchasing power to buy your products